Brian Barjenbruch wrote:
> That's an understatement...their CGI can do ships very well, but when it
> comes to planetary shots, <insert raspberry sound here>! :-)
Of course every show has its unconvincing aspects.
- B5 has the planetary shots that have something to be desired.
Voyager has Janeway ranked as a captain.
- B5 has telepaths who are limited to line of sight.
Voyager has sensors which are limited to line of sight.
- B5 is often melodramatic.
Voyager is produced by Jeri Taylor.
- Fleet actions occur extremely close together in space on B5.
Voyager hasn't been cancelled... yet.
- B5 has an identifiable story arc. Miss a season, miss a lot.
Voyager has nothing remotely resembling a story at all. Miss an episode and be thankful.
- B5 added Elizabeth Lochley to replace Susan Ivanova.
Voyager added a Borg Dominatrix to replace someone who was in love with Neelix.
I think that these parallels prove my point.